Thursday, September 15, 2016



Football and Hunting


I chose these two topics because they’re my favorite activities to do when i'm not at school.I chose hunting because I went with my dad and my uncle all the time since I was a little kid learning to hunt.I like to do different types of hunting.My favorites are duck and deer hunting.I chose football because I go to Fortuna High where we have a pretty successful football team called the Fortuna Huskies.

This blog will include the upcoming events in both football and hunting.All of the match ups and final game results for football games for the huskies and the recent news and new laws for hunting.

My point for making this blog is to show people that we need to have hunters because it's gets us out of playing video games and into the wilderness to have some fun.The point for huskies football is that the huskies has had some pretty successful starts in their seasons and they're my high school's team name.

2 comments:

  1. This seems like a good blog and I will look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete