Monday, October 3, 2016

Colin Kaepernick Not Standing During National Anthem





When the 49ers were playing the San Diego Chargers,the 49ers quarterback by the name of Colin Kaepernick took a risky stand during the National Anthem before the game. Colin Kaepernick was the only player on his team to not stand during the National Anthem in honoring our troops.Kaepernick was asked after the game about his stand and he said,"I'm not going to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."
In my opinion on his stand is there's many different color people that serve  our country everyday. I've had some of the greatest people that I've met die wearing an armed forces uniform.

I hope that you know that these brave men and women that serve that die to protect our freedom so you can throw a football for entertainment.I have one more question for mister Colin Kaepernick;What would you think if you were serving our country and they weren't standing for your falling brothers that die just to keep our country at peace.

There’s controversy that he’s doing a wrong thing and doing a right thing but in my opinion Colin should either be fined or be fired from the NFL.Because what I just said is that these people of all kinds of color make the ultimate sacrifice to serve our country and have had no protest in their minds.  I'm currently really considering joining the military and serving in the United States Marine Corps to become a better version of myself and serving and protecting our freedom in the country I love and will always cherish the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment