Monday, October 3, 2016

Colin Kaepernick Not standing For National Anthem

49ers QB not standing for National Anthem

When the 49ers were playing the San Diego Chargers;The 49ers quarterback by the name of Colin kaepernick took a risky stand during the National Anthem before the game. Colin Kaepernick was the only player on his team to not stand during the National Anthem in honoring our troops. Colin was asked after the game about his stand and he said,"I'm not going to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color."
In my opinion on his stand is there's many different color people that serve  our country everyday. I've had some of the greatest people that I've met die wearing an armed forces uniform.
Image result for african american soldiersImage result for black marine soldiers

I hope that you know that these brave men and women that serve that die to protect our freedom so you can throw a football for entertainment.I have one more question for mister Colin Kaepernick;What would you think if you were serving our country and they weren't standing for your falling brothers that die just to keep our country at peace. 

1 comment:

  1. I have heard many things on the 49ers quarterback taking a knee for the National I strongly disagree with this but great review on what is happening in the NFL

    ReplyDelete